Cabbage Tree Cottage is situated on 9 acres of garden and indigenous bush, overlooking Winterskloof valley. Awake to the cry of Crowned or Crested Eagle, calls of the different Cuckoos, the Purple Crested Lourie, Ramaron and Delagorgue's Pigeon. Sit on the deck and overlook the Natal Stinkwoods, Cabbage Trees, the Cape Natal and Ubombo Figs, the sounds of Silence a running river and calls of the birds.
Enjoy our home grown vegetables and our freshly laid free range eggs.
- Tranquil and safe in the countryside yet a few minutes to the town.
- Very comfortable beds and rooms with down duvets and white linen.
- Electric blankets
- Verandah's to relax outside
- Homemade food to order
- Rooms fully serviced
- Safe parking
- Washing and Ironing available on request
- Own lounge and bathroom in two bedroom unit
- Cottage has its own deck overlooking the Winterskloof Valley
- Close Proximity to schools
- Children welcome
- Wonderful wildlife (mist belt birds)
- Abundance of birds
- Voortrekker wagon trail
- Walks available on and around the property
- R380.00 per person sharing, includes breakfast, teas, coffee and homemade rusks.
- R420.00 single, includes breakfast, teas, coffee and homemade rusks.
- R190.00 - children under 6
- Lunch – R50.00
- Dinner – R75.00