Giving Teens the opportunity to find out what they are capable of, to develop skills in their interest areas, or find new interests through participating in up to four different skills based camps per holiday per year.
Developing new friendships, sharing what they are learning and enjoying themselves as the camps are at the same venues – Jackie Cameron School of Food and Wine and Cordwalles Preparatory School – both of whom have been incredibly supportive to this initiative for teenagers in our community.
The BrandCafe, primarily a branding and web design studio, organizes holiday camps focused on teenagers (9yrs – 18yrs), exposing them to new skills and building their confidence in their capabilities.
BrandCafe has found wonderful, experienced facilitators in their skill set who want to teach and pass their knowledge on to the younger generation, something that has been slowly slipping away over the years due to increasingly busy lives for both parents and children.
We are lucky to have people who wish to take time during their holidays to do this.
TEENcamps range from COOKcamp with Jackie Cameron to an ARCHIcamp with Laurianne Steere Architects to PHOTOcamp with Linda Louw.
The full list of TEENcamps for 2017 are:
1. COOKcamp with Jackie Cameron @ R1,600 / 2 day camp
2. ARTcamp with Brent Dodd @ R1,600 / 2 day camp
3. BARISTAcamp with Terbodore @ R1,800 / 3 day camp
4. ARCHIcamp with Laurianne Steere Architects @ R1,800 / 3 day camp
5. PHOTOcamp with Linda Louw @ R1,800 / 3 day camp
6. ITcamp with Yasean Khan (coding) @ R1,600 / 2 day camp
7. MODELcamp with Karen Edwards @ R1,800 / 3 day camp
8. IMAGEcamp with Mel Klute@ R1,800 / 3 day camp
9. SINGcamp with Cat Simoni & Paul Spence @ R1,800 / 3 day camp
10. CREATIVITYcamp with Sarah Browne @ R1,800 / 3 day camp
Dates for 2017 (per holiday)
1 - 2 April, Sat – Sun (COOKcamp only)
3 - 5 April, Mon - Wed
3 - 5 July, Mon - Wed
25 - 27 Sept, Mon - Wed
11 - 13 Dec, Mon - Wed