Applause is appropriate for local specialist educationalist Jenni Underwood, her school Brain Train has taken a big stride in launching a new brand Capulum College, now in their expanded new premises in prize position on the corner of Quarry Road and Hilton Avenue. This school has grown from 18 to 42 learners and adds a colourful dimension to Hilton's main street, with a vibrant new badge and the joyful sounds of children enjoying their education in a somewhat less conservative environment.
Capulum College offers children the opportunity to receive a multi-sensory, specialised education that caters to their individual needs.
The classes are small which allows each child to learn in their own way and at their own pace in order to allow for a greater understanding.
The Capulum College vision is to, "Open the doors of learning for all children who find the learning process difficult."
Capulum College's mission statement as held by all the staff members includes:
• Striving to reach each child at their individual level of learning
• To teach children through their strengths and individual learning styles
• To provide a fun learning environment
• To provide our students with the highest quality of service and to provide it with integrity
• To assist each child in achieving their own goals
• To assist each child in regaining their self-esteem on a personal and academic level
• To work holistically with other therapists and therapies
• To strive to work in cooperation and beside other schools
• To always work in cooperation with those who feel they are in competition to us
'Would YOU risk influencing your child's potential because of your reservations concerning remedial intervention?', asks Jenni.
Click here to find out more about Capulum College.