It is so important that if you have an alarm that you set it. Your alarm is your eyes and ears when you are not at home and also when you are asleep at night.
General Security Advice
1. Test your alarm at least every 3 months and request the services of a technician if your alarm is faulty. It is important to inform your security service provider when you are testing your system.
2. If you park your car outside your garage, ensure that you have external beams linked to your alarm system to alert you if you have an intruder on your property.
3. Secure any outbuildings, sheds, veranda’s and garages with some sort of external protection. These areas can be linked to your existing house alarm.
4. Now is a perfect time to trim all excess foliage and clean up your property and verges.
5. Number your property clearly so that emergency services can easily locate your address.
6. Don’t leave items lying around outside in view of the road. There are opportunistic criminals that quickly jump into and out of yards and steal these smaller items.
For all your professional alarm system installations and upgrades, CCTV cameras, biometrics, access control, guarding and other security advice, KSS are able to assist you.
Please report incidents and suspicious vehicles / persons directly to your security service provider so that they can take prompt action. Please note that WhatsApp is not a formal means of dispatching a security service provider or SAPS. The KSS 24/7 Control Room contact number is 033 330 5911.
KSS constantly liaises with, and has an exceptional working relationship with all our local SAPS.
Please contact any of our Management Team for more information and updates.
There is a lot to be said for 32 years of stable, sound and professional service, advice and local knowledge.