If life is becoming unmanageable, you are not feeling like your usual sprightly self, or you need help with personal care, cooking, household tasks, shopping and getting to appointments, CG Carers is the solution.
CG Carers specialises in the placement of fully-qualified, home-based carers and aims to offer an affordable, desirable alternative to moving into a care home or living with family members.
We understand the importance of maintaining independence, dignity and emotional upliftment of the elderly.
We have been providing care for our valued senior citizens since 2006 and continue to expand our services throughout KZN.
• Assistance with the use of medical equipment (wheelchairs, commodes, etc)
• Assistance with administering medication
• Mobility support and care of bedridden clients
• Assistance with personal care, hygiene, nutrition and health management
• Companionship (outings, mental and physical stimulation)
• Housekeeping, shopping, errands and meal preparation
• Liaison with family, report and record keeping
All our carers comply with our strict selection process and have extensive experience in caring for the elderly. Most have training in the care of those suffering from dementia, Parkinsons, stroke, diabetes and other areas of poor health. Our carers are professional, compassionate and have a genuine desire to help others, as well as being licenced drivers with their own vehicles.
Our care plans are flexible and range from help for half day to full-time live-in care. Prior to placing a carer, a member of our management team visits prospective clients to discuss their needs. This helps us appoint a suitable carer and establish an appropriate care plan.